Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Special - Free U.S. Shipping Today!

Hi, everyone! I hope you are enjoying the awesome spring weather! Ocean and I have been busy worker bees this weekend inside Liquid Star studio and haven't been outside much, but we so love what we do and love sharing with you or creations, that we can't help ourselves! We are art geeks!

Ocean is creating some awesome new tees, and is playing around with WHITE screen printing ink ... bad-a!!! He has posted some new designs recently and is working diligently to get his shop stocked. But the t-shirt process does take some time, so be patient!

I made SEVEN new pyramid pouches. I've posted a few and will post the rest throughout this week. Pyramid pouches are so much fun to make and to give or keep for yourself. One of my customers bought a small one to use as a little gift pouch for a bracelet being given as a birthday gift. And most recently, someone bought one to use as a grab-n-go pouch to throw her keys and cell phone inside to walk her boys to school. The one to the right is one of my new ones!

Today I have 2 Etsy showcases running today, (4/5) a Gift Guides showcase and a Spring Showcase. So I'm giving FREE domestic U.S. shipping today! woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment