Thursday, April 1, 2010

What's New...

[Click Images to Enlarge]

Here is a sneak peak of what's in the works and what is freshly done. The above photo is the front flap of a new cross body bag in the works. I'm going with my favorite space/orbit theme for the appliques. I absolutely love the colors and textures of this one and can't wait to see it finished!

Below is a peak at a new cosmetic pouch I just listed on Etsy.
 


In other news, I'm very excited to be invited as a participating artisan in the new handmade shop being opened up by the founder of former Moxie & the Compound! She's opening up a new shop in East Austin in early May, and is calling it Moxie. I'm very thrilled because this is Glint Gear's very first brick and mortar assignment! I need to get busy making new stuff so I can stock whatever shelves I end up renting at Moxie and can still have enough for Etsy. More details to come as I learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment