Thursday, July 1, 2010

Share the Love Contest Winner!

Congratulations to Angela of Austin, Texas, for winning the prototype mini-messenger bag named Sunrise. She did an amazing job with the qualifiers. She was the only person to enter the contest and instantly wins this beautiful bag.

I realize how hard it is to acknowledge yourself. We never do that for ourselves, which is why I made it part of the contest qualifiers. Below is her beautiful statement of something she loves about herself:

"This is a hard one since I never want to give myself props. I think one of the most positive things about myself is my willingness to always be there for my friends and family. I actually can't event separate the two because once you are one of my friends you are part of my family. I always make it a point to tell the people closest to me how much they mean to me.  You never know what tomorrow holds and I never want anyone to doubt how important they are in my life. "

No comments:

Post a Comment